We stand behind each class ring we sell, and we are confident you will wear your class ring with pride. Each of the custom features of your class ring is carefully handcrafted. Our high standards are your assurance of lasting customer satisfaction.
Dunham Jewelry Manufacturing, Inc. fully warrants both your ring and synthetic birthstone to be free from defects in workmanship or material whithin 10 days of receiving your ring. If your ring cannot be repaired or replaced under these terms, a refund will be allowed.
In addition, the following services will be performed on your ring without charge:
- Repair defects in workmanship or material.
- Replace with a new ring if repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship or material.
- Replace defective synthetic birthstones.
- Resizing of your ring can be done with a sizing fee. Please call for pricing.
- Restore the polish finish on your ring.
- Precious and semi-precious stones such as Diamonds, Topaz, Sapphire, etc., are not covered under this warranty.
- Dunham Jewelry Manufacturing, Inc. full lifetime warranty is void if any work is performed on the ring by anyone other than Dunham Jewelry Manufacturing, Inc. If your ring needs adjustment under this warranty, contact us through the contact page or mail it with a letter to the address at the bottom of this page. Be sure to include your full name, address, and phone number with a description of what you would like fixed on your ring. You are responsible for the delivery of your ring to Dunham Jewelry Manufacturing, Inc. Warranty Service Center.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To return your ring for repair, please fill out the repair form and mail it back along with your ring.